Tuesday 5 April 2011

Folksy April Show-ers: Week One

The Mad March Hares hopped out in a grand finale (fantastically blogged by Natalie) but the daily listing over on Folksy continues. Now we are called the April Show-ers! Some people have now been listing every day for a whole year, some people are brand new this month and some (like me) are somewhere between the two. I am going to continue as I have the last couple of months and blog about the lovely, talented and supporting bunch approximately weekly.

I am continuing to list some new bits and some old bits and am happy to report that I am already on the sales tally for the month with 4 sales over the weekend. Here are three of the new pendants I have listed in the last few days.




And three favourites each day from other hardworking Show-ers. As ever, click on the pics to be taken to the sellers' shops to find out more.


moody cow designs; loves a good yarn; The Cats Whiskers Jewellery


Squintessential; Whimsical Wonderland; Rock Princess


NOfkantsCurios; Belle & the Bean; Putting on the Charms


Kawaii Boutique UK; Dottery Pottery; Facets


Mary Elliott Jewellery; 100 percent delicate; JAustenJewelleryDesign.

12 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my march finally blog and also for featuring my fossil fish picture, So kind of you.

A lovely feature gallery of your own and so pleased that the month has started so well for you with 4 sales on the tally already.

Jacqueline's necklace is truely special, I'm sure that will not reamin in her shop for long.

Natalie x

Anonymous said...

thank you Gem for featuring one of my lavender bags in your selection....such a talented bunch on Folksy. Loving your new pendants...
trish xx

Philippa said...

Thank you very much for featuring my earrings alongside everyone else's lovely items :) xx

dotterypottery said...

ooh, I love your gorgeous red pendant!
Thankyou so much for featuring my deer pendant. I am loving belle and the beans flower. x

She loves a good yarn said...

Many thanks for featuring the mini monsters amongst all those other yummy choices (the little guys are quite pleased!)

Kawaii Boutique UK said...

Thank you for including my earrings :)

Unknown said...

Hi Gem,
Thank you for including my earrings in your lovely blog. I love the colours of your new pendants. I am also really liking both Squintessentials and the Cats Whiskers Earrings, as well as Love's a Good Yarn's little fellas. So cute. Well done on your great start to April. Long may it continue. Marie x

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Blue Chalcedony Druzy Pendant - It really is a special gemstone.Your pendant with the floral design is gorgeous! I love the little monsters and Natalies Fossil - I am a bit of a geology nut!

Love Jacqueliine x

100percentdelicate said...

Lovely choices, thanks for including my picture.
Catherine x

Unknown said...

Thank you for including my pocket/pendant watch amongst your lovely choices. Your new pendants really are stunners Gem & Jacqueline , what can I say about the amazing chalcedony druzy!!! well done on your sales so far :D

Mags x

Mary Elliott said...

Great choices! thanks for including me :) xx

quirkyhannah said...

Lovely choices especially your pendant! Thanks for showing off my owls :)
Finally catching up on reading! x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.