Friday 10 September 2010

Folksy Friday: What makes me smile!

Wednesday I read a great little blog post by Laura from made by lolly. She has inspired this week's Folksy Friday. Basically I think of something that always makes me smile and then see if I can find a Folksy related item.





[Wobbly toddlers] The Duckbeast t-shirt by Pierre Cochon; [Raspberries] Raspberry earrings by PatsParaphernalia;
[Rainbows] Rainbow signed fine art print by Red Shed Art; [Orangutans] Three monkeys children's art print by lovefromtherobinsons;
[Pompoms] Pompom hat by Eccentric Ella; [Starry skies] Dichroic stars fused glass pendant by Tutty fruity fused glass.

16 comments:

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Oooeee - those pompoms would keep your earlugs warm! Love Pats berry earrings too. x

made by lolly said...

Hi Gemma!
Thanks so much for the name check - glad you liked my blog post and were inspired to do something similar!
Loving your picks - especially the glass pendant!

Laura x

NOfkantsCurios said...

Wow! I love the Duckbeast by Pierre Cochon, I have not seen their shop before and I shall be checking it out! Also love Pat's berry earrings, very cute!

Natalie x

noodleBubble said...

Raspberry earings are my favourite and my best...

Kisses
Happy Weekend
X

Anonymous said...

Thanks, they really made me smile to today. I especially liked the T-shirt.
Apryl bluedaisyglass

Laura Johnson said...

Great selection, thanks for including my Rainbow print!

patsparaphernalia said...

Oh, what a lovely Folksy Friday and you'll be glad to know it made me smile too! Thanks so much for including my raspberry earrings. I love that pompom hat!

Danielle said...

Those earring are so sweet!!

craftyjemima said...

Oh my I love love love that hat!!

Nerys x

Denise said...

Mmmm, those earrings look good enough to eat!

Gaia Noir said...

OMG, raspberries...!!! Those are cute beyond belief (and make me want to go autumn berry-picking soon...hmmm...).

Kellie said...

loving the duckbeast, that made me smile :)

Isobel said...

Hi Gemma. that duck is a laugh and a half isn't he? he he

Anonymous said...

Hey that duck is great! Hope I don't meet one when I'm feeding the birds at the park! x

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

Aw...those Raspberry earrings (-:

Sam said...

Love the rainbow print - huge smile :-)

Sam x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.