Thursday 1 July 2010

July Jesters: Day one

The June Loons have turned into the July Jesters. Sooooooo many people are joining in this month! A few Jesters have already had sales too.

Here's what I listed today, a silver filigree hair clip. One of several now in my folksy shop. More hair clips will follow in the next couple of days too.




And 3 favourites from other sellers...(click on the pics to find out more).



PS. Still time to join in on my fantasy creatures swap. Click on the pic on the right for more info!



hop code: <script src="http://www.linkytools.com/basic_linky_include.aspx?id=33551" type="text/javascript"></script>

4 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely reds! Those buttons are scrummy, don't think they will be around for long!

Red is such a vibrant colour! Lovely!

Natalie x

TopCat76 said...

Thanks so much for featuring my toadstool! x

Buttonsandbeadsgifts said...

Thankyou very much for featuring my bracelet.

Anonymous said...

i love the buttons- im sure plenty people buy them- but do you get any photos of what people do with them? do people actaully make things with them?
i think they are great.
wish i hadnt thrown my pasta machine away when i moved house now- it was a bit heavy to move.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.