Monday 26 July 2010

Bird swap goodies

Lisa from noodleBubble organised a bird swap recently. I was partnered up with Shaz from the Sock Garden. Look at the wonderful goodies she sent me!!


They smell gorgeous as they are filled with lavender. Both little birdes are currently enjoying the sunshine  clouds from my conservatory. If you want your own songbird then pop along to Shaz's folksy shop here. As well as these gorgeous birds, Shaz sells fantastic sock creatures and crocheted critters. Go look!!

Thanks Shaz for being a brilliant swap partner and thanks Lisa for organising us all. Shaz has also blogged about the swap, so if you want to see what I sent her pop along to her blog. If you want to see other birdies created in this swap pop along to the flickr group.

1 comments:

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Yes, what has happened to the weather!!! Lovely article Gem & nice pics - I always forget to take a pic of the parcel - too eager to get into it that's my trouble! I had fun, thank you. x Shaz

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.