Friday 21 May 2010

BIG folksy Friday

I can't stop giggling. I placed an order with Cooksongold the other day to get some more gold for Mum's pearls. (It was M&D's 30th wedding anniversary in Sept and Dad got Mum some lovely burgundy, temporary strung pearls for her to do whatever she wants with them. I've already strung a classic knotted style necklace for her but the next one is going to be pearls suspended on twisted gold wire...pics when done.) Well, as I was putting an order in anyway, I thought I'd get a bar of tripoli for me. I already have a bar of rouge for the final polishing stages but didn't have any tripoli for the initial polishing stages (I've been using wet&dry sandpaper). I assumed the tripoli would be pretty much the same as the rouge...



Hence the giggles!


Well, with that in mind I thought I'd have a large item Folksy Friday. Click on the images to go to the shops selling these wonderful handmade goodies.


 
 
 

Red button necklace by Heroine Industries; Red and cream fascinator by Rachel Wykes;
Photograph, windmill in winter by Jane Broster Art; Butterfly ring by Lilypickle;
Enormous tote bag by ToadybobbinsJelutong by Woodwose Carving and Crafts

3 comments:

gtlady said...

You made your poor postman lug that brick around, you'll be lucky to get any more post!!!

Love your montage gone large, wish I could carry off a head piece like that though!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

wow it looks like a huge bar of chocolate!

Unknown said...

Heehee! It came via courier so my postman was saved.
Curse you vV! I haddn't noticed it looked like choc...now its all I can see. Maybe I should have some lunch to take my mind off it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.